I stumbled upon this recipe from http://www.plainchicken.com/2012/02/baked-penne-and-50-grocery-card.html#more  while searching for something different to make from the same ol' same ol' rut I was in.  It's a bit richer than I might normally make/eat due to the Philly Cooking Creme and cheeses, but still a nice change of pace. I was telling the gals in Payroll Friends about it, so thought I should post it for all.  My comments are in bold...

Baked Penne

1/2 lb. extra-lean ground beef or Italian Sausage *I used Italian Sausage in the casing that I got on sale, much cheaper than loose ground sausage...and I squeezed the meat out and browned/crumbled it up
1/2 cup chopped onions *I used 1/4 cup
1/2 cup green peppers 
1 jar(24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
1 tub(10 oz.) Philadelphia Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme, divided *I didn't divide it, I need things to be as simple as possible
1 cup Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided *I also had some leftover grated parm from a different recipe that I tossed in too!
3 cups cooked penne pasta *I think I used at least 4 cups of pasta because it was too "saucy"...but this is obviously a personal preference smiley: wink

Heat oven to 350°F.

Brown meat with vegetables in large nonstick skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce, cooking creme and 1/2 mozzarella; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until mozzarella is melted. Add pasta; mix lightly. Spoon into 2-qt. casserole; top with remaining cooking creme and mozzarella. Cover. Bake 20 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 15 min.

Voila...easy peasy and delish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!