and I do mean 2017!!
Ellie, when you mentioned a shorter length of time for this challenge I really thought that was a good idea. Too much time and I let it get away from me. I am going to transfer a couple items from the last list but doing it different this time. Going to have some dates in between to shoot for.
1. Find a church - by the end of April.--Didn't happen and it won't by June 30 either. DH and I had a talk about reasons for finding a church or not finding one. Going to think about this a little more. I know we won't go during the summer as it is so busy with things going on every weekend. I really enjoy some of the messages on tv shows and listen to worship music a lot, so real reason would be for fellowship and I haven't felt that in a church in a long time.
2. Lose 1/2 a pound a week with a total of 5 by June 30.Not happening. Think I will weigh about the same as I did when I started this challenge.
3. Finish Cara's family photo album by mid May. Didn't happen. I could get it done in a weekend but we won't be home this next one so no chance by the 30th.
4. Mail David's photos, recipe and whatever else I find by mid May. Nope. Not done. Not going to stress about it this week. Need to get his bday card made and mailed instead.
5. One less photo tub in living room corner by June 30. Not unless I just move it! lol
6. Read all the magazines, take what I want out of them, and either donate or recycle. One a week and all to be done by June 30. I have tossed 4 so far as of 6/9. I am still working on this but it is back under control.
7. Declutter clothing. I have gone through all my summer clothes and am finally letting go of 6 sleeveless sweater tops that I haven't fit into in a long time. Put away the winter clothing in the hanging bag in the office. DH still needs to go through his but he'll probably do that soon. AS OF 6/9. 6/11 - DH done with all of his also.
8. Continue to keep kitchen bar, space by computer on desk, and kitchen table cleared off. Get the paper basket totally cleared out by May 15 and then keep up on it weekly.There are items in the basket I still need to deal with but it is under control and not even full.
9. Work on CE for my job. Have one class done by May 31(June 13 got one done and passed) and another one done by June 30.(June 17 passed a second one)
10. By June 30 have the top of my Koala sewing cabinet totally cleared of all items that do not belong there. This will mean working on it continually along with other challenges that have paper involved. I think if I took care of one item a day it might be enough time. It would be smarter to devote a weekend to it but I obviously will not do that or it would be done. So starting today, one item a day from it and the area around it. (The floor in the room got totally filled again and I looked and it was really a bunch of empty boxes so DH just took them all out of here and it is cleared again. I have to keep in mind how quickly it gets cluttered!) I have technically cleared on the cabinet. I have to admit a few items got tossed in the closet and some are sitting on a bin on the chair, but the cabinet looks fantastic and if this is what it takes to keep me on board of not laying anything more on it, then that is what I will do until I figure out where to store the other items.